We have a number of lunchtime and after school clubs available. These are either booked through ParentPay or direct with the external provider.
Booking Forms are at the bottom of this page.
Clubs run by school
To book places on these clubs please login to ParentPay and pay for/consent to the club before the deadline stated below. The following terms apply:
- Places may be limited and are offered on a first come, first served basis. A text message will be sent after the payment deadline to confirm your place.
- Bookings are made for the whole half term. Clubs can’t be joined part way through the half term.
- Bookings can not be made after the deadline has passed. (The club staffing and planning arrangements are confirmed and registers generated the day following the deadline and therefore can not be changed).
- Dates are not guaranteed. Every effort will be made to ensure that sessions run but cancellations may occur.
- By making a payment you are confirming your consent for the club. Emergency contact and medical details will be taken from our school records. Please ensure these are kept up to date.
- Refunds are only offered if the club is cancelled by school (not in the event of sickness or any other absence).
- Behaviour issues may result in your child being excluded for the club, for one or more sessions or indefinitely. Refunds are not offered for exclusions.
- The schedule is reviewed each half term.
*A reduced rate is available if you are in receipt of certain benefits. This will show automatically on ParentPay if your child is eligible for Free School Meals. Please contact us if you think you may be eligible. The booking deadline still applies.
Clubs run by outside providers
The school does not administer these clubs or supervise children during the club times. Please make bookings and enquiries directly with the provider.
Copies of the letters/application forms for these clubs are available by clicking the blue links below.
The following clubs are currently full and booking will re open again before the Christmas holidays;